zwangere "man" verwacht 2e kind

Decrease font Decrease font

Enlarge font Enlarge font

(CNN) – The “pregnant man” who gave birth to a daughter earlier this year says he is expecting a second child.

Thomas Beatie, a married man who used to be a woman, has told America’s ABC News that after giving birth to Susan on June 29 he did not go back on the male hormone testosterone so he could have another baby.

“I feel good,” he told ABC News’ Barbara Walters. “I had my checkups … And everything is right on track.”

Beatie, who lives with his wife Nancy in Bend, Oregon, said the baby is due on June 12.

Beatie was born a woman but underwent hormone therapy before he was legally declared a man.

He had a mastectomy but kept his female reproductive organs when he underwent a sex change in the late 1990s.

He and Nancy decided they wanted to start a family and he underwent artificial insemination late last year.

Walters said on her television talkshow, “The View,” that Beatie had revealed his second pregnancy to her during an interview for a documentary to air on U.S. television Friday night.

Beatie spoke to Walters about Susan’s birth, which was not via Caesarean section.

Prior to her birth, he released a photo showing his bearded face and pregnant belly. It sparked a worldwide media frenzy

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/11/13/man.pregnant.again.walters/index.html

vraag me nu steeds meer af waarom zij hij al die operaties heeft ondergaan

Nou, zijn vrouw is onvruchtbaar dus vandaar dat ‘hij’ de zwangerschappen doet, dat is toen ook breed uitgemeten in de pers.

Sommige transsexuelen houden liever hun eigen geslachtsorganen omdat het niet zeker is dat je sexleven goed blijft (denk aan clitoris of eikel die geen gevoel meer heeft) dus ik snap het wel ja.